Thursday, May 1, 2008

Starting the engine

What a fantastic concept Library 2.0 is for encouraging those of us with limited or mid level technical skills to get involved in the new information and communication revolution! Just when I think I've nailed a new technology, there's another fantastic product or website - it's definitely hard to keep up! One of the best things about newer technologies is that they're so user friendly. On the down-side, they're also very addictive and eat up lots of time!



As my blogname suggests I ride a motorbike, (which is a challenge I really enjoy - you feel so "alive" on the road with just some rubber between you and the tarmac) and have had an a stint as a cataloguer (I've been referred to as Mrs Dewey in the past). More details later, but I'm so pleased to have "started the engine" on Library 2.0 at last.

2 comments:

The Other Boleynda Girl said...

That's interesting. It seems we both have a preferred mode of travel-yours with 2 wheels,mine with 4 legs! And a similar taste in music! Well done biker girl..

Estrogen Lonely said...

Love the name!